B&D Manufacturing’s biggest and strongest stairs available, taking it one step further than the competition by offering greater stability and safety. These stairs feature urethane on cast high capacity casters for easy positioning. This product line includes bolt-on replaceable components, standard 42” tall hand railings on all models, and a large top work platform than exceeds industry standards.
The Manually Propelled Stairs are constructed of durable lightweight aluminum with a superior self-cleaning design that prevents build-up of snow or debris and exceptional traction in oily, icy, or wet environments.
B&D Manufacturing's Manually Propelled Stairs are Engineer certified for 500 lbs (227 kg) capacity.
Features also include:
- hinged front & back safety bars with locking pin
- modular design with replaceable components
- 2 swivel & 2 rigid casters for ease of mobility
- 2 front floor locks & 2 rear outriggers for stability
- 8 inch x 4 inch fork pockets for safe handling
- 9 inch step rise
72 inch to 144 inch tall models available.